This is the "Aftercare" category. It contains the following pages:
- Charging for aftercare services
- Ordinary residence
- Patients who are eligible for aftercare
- The aftercare duty and its duration
- The definition of aftercare
- Which authority pays for aftercare
The availability of aftercare can be directly relevant to the Tribunal’s consideration of the discharge criteria.
It should be noted that community care is a whole area of law in itself, the main legislation being the Care Act 2014 (the Welsh equivalent is the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014).
This category uses the form Information category.