Types of discharge
This is the "Types of discharge" category. It contains the following pages:
- Supervised discharge
- Conditional discharge
- Deferred conditional discharge
- Discharge of transferred prisoners
- Absolute discharge
- Deferred discharge
- Summary of types of discharge
- Full discharge of unrestricted patient
- Deferred discharge of unrestricted patient
This category contains pages relating to the various types discharge: the main page is Summary of types of discharge. Not all types of discharge apply to all types of patient. See Category:Routes to discharge for details of who can grant discharge.
Restricted patients have the following options: Absolute discharge; Conditional discharge; Deferred conditional discharge.
Separate considerations apply to restricted transferred prisoners.
This category uses the form Information category.
The following 9 pages are in this category.