Sign up for MHLO on the Subscriptions page: you can sign up for free email updates, the email discussion list, the online forum and the CPD scheme (which provides 12 hours for £60 and is suitable for lawyers and non-lawyers).

Online forum | Latest topic on forum: Powers of Tribunal to discharge to lower security

Judicial review forms

The following are the main forms. They can be obtained from the HMCTS website.

  • N461 - Judicial review claim form
  • N461 Notes - Guidance on the claim form
  • N463 - Application for urgent consideration
  • N215 - Certificate of service
  • N462 - Acknowledgement of service (which the Respondent sends you back)

Also see Legal Aid forms.

External link

HMCTS Form Finder - select "Administrative Court" from the Work Type selection box.


What links here:

  • No pages link to this page