About the website
The internet resource on mental health law, and mental capacity law, for England & Wales. You can sign up for free email updates, the online forum and the CPD scheme (which provides 12 hours for £60 and is suitable for lawyers and non-lawyers).
Improve the website
- If you have any document (e.g. case transcript) or information (e.g. whether a case is being appealed) which could usefully be published, then please send it by email. Also please email if you have any ideas for the site. See Contributors for a list of people who have contributed over the years.
- Magic Book: Add people and places to this contacts database.
- Link styles:
- Direct quotation, e.g. from statute: Highlighted background.
- † = a backup has been kept, but not uploaded onto the website (email me)
- ‡ = click on the symbol to view a backup copy.
Please email jonathan at mentalhealthlaw.co.uk (replace 'at' with the @ symbol).