Second Opinion Appointed Doctor

A doctor called in to agree with the RC when a second opinion is needed under either s57 (for treatment requiring consent and a second opinion) or s58 (for treatment requiring consent or a second opinion).

By far the most common use of a SOAD is under s58 to allow medication to continue to be given after the initial 3-month period.


What links here:

  • No pages link to this page