Main types of funding

This is the "Main types of funding" category. See the menu to view its pages.

There are two main types of funding:

  1. Controlled work, for normal MHT work etc; and
  2. Certificated (licenced) work, for UT appeals, COP work etc.


Legal Aid category:

All information categories:

This category uses the form Information category.

Article titles

The following 2 pages are in this category.