MHRT Rules sch 1 part E
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS RELATING TO PATIENTS SUBJECT (OR TO BE SUBJECT) TO AFTER-CARE UNDER SUPERVISION
1. The full name, address and age of the patient.
2. The date of the acceptance of the supervision application in respect of the patient.
3. A copy of the original supervision application, details of the after-care services provided (or to be provided) under section 117 of the Act, details of any requirements imposed (or to be imposed) under section 25D(1) of the Act, a copy of any report furnished under section 25G(3)(b) of the Act in relation to renewal of the supervision application and a copy of any record of modification of the after-care services provided.
4. Any reclassification of the form of mental disorder from which the patient is recorded as suffering in the supervision application reported in accordance with section 25F(1) of the Act.
5. The name and address of the person who is (or is to be) the community responsible medical officer and the period (if any) during which he has been in charge of the patient’s medical treatment.
6. The name and address of the person who is (or is to be) the patient’s supervisor.
7. Where a registered medical practitioner other than the community responsible medical officer is or has recently been largely concerned in the treatment of the patient, details of the name and address of that practitioner and the period which the patient has spent under his care.
8. The name and address of any place where the patient (if he has been discharged) is receiving medical treatment.
9. The name and address of the hospital where the patient was detained or liable to be detained when the supervision application was made.
10. The dates of any previous tribunal hearings in relation to the patient since he became subject to after-care under supervision, the decisions reached at such hearings and the reasons given.
11. Details of any proceedings in the Court of Protection and of any receivership order made in respect of the patient.
12. The name and address of the patient’s nearest relative or of any other person who is exercising that function.
13. The name and address of any other person who takes a close interest in the patient.