MHRT Rules sch 1 part F
(Redirected from MHRTR sch 1F)
REPORTS RELATING TO PATIENTS SUBJECT (OR TO BE SUBJECT) TO AFTER-CARE UNDER SUPERVISION
1. An up-to-date medical report, prepared for the tribunal by the patient’s community responsible medical officer or, if he has not yet left hospital, his responsible medical officer (or, where there is none, his last responsible medical officer), including the relevant medical history and a full report on the patient’s mental condition.
2. Where the patient is subject to after-care under supervision an up-to-date report prepared for the tribunal by the patient’s supervisor including reports on the following—
- (a) the patient’s home and family circumstances, including the attitude of the patient’s nearest relative or the person so acting and the attitude of any person who plays a substantial part in the care of the patient but is not professionally concerned with any of the after-care services provided to the patient;
- (b) his progress in the community whilst subject to after-care under supervision including an assessment of the effectiveness of that supervision.
3. Where the patient has not yet left hospital an up-to-date social circumstances report prepared for the tribunal by a person professionally concerned with the nature of the patient’s social circumstances including reports on the following—
- (a) the patient’s home and family circumstances, including the attitude of the patient’s nearest relative or the person so acting;
- (b) the opportunities for employment or occupation and the housing facilities which would be available to the patient upon his discharge from hospital;
- (c) the availability of community support and relevant medical facilities;
- (d) the financial circumstances of the patient.