MHRT Rules sch 1 part C
(Redirected from MHRTR sch 1C)
INFORMATION RELATING TO CONDITIONALLY DISCHARGED PATIENTS
1. The full name of the patient.
2. The age of the patient.
3. The history of the patient’s present liability to detention including details of offence(s), and the dates of the original order or direction and of the conditional discharge.
4. The form of mental disorder from which the patient is recorded as suffering in the authority for detention. (Not applicable to cases within section 5 of the Criminal Procedure (Insanity) Act 1964.)
5. The name and address of any medical practitioner responsible for the care and supervision of the patient in the community and the period which the patient has spent under the care of that practitioner.
6. The name and address of any social worker or probation officer responsible for the care and supervision of the patient in the community and the period which the patient has spent under the care of that person.