Form T132: In-patient: Statement of information about the patient
Proforma: statement of information Information from responsible authority.
On 14/6/19 the tribunal secretariat wrote to tribunal users as follows: "Following the feedback from some of our users. From Monday the 17 June the Tribunal will use the information provided on the Statement of Information about a patient objecting to their nearest relative being contacted in precedence to that provided on the application form. It is therefore vital that questions 14 and 15 on the form are fully completed. If we do receive forms which are unclear or the questions haven’t been answered then these will be returned to the mental health authority."
- 19 February 2020 (02.20) - Revised T132 uploaded.†
- 27 November 2019 - Revised form T132 added.
- 18 June 2019 (06.19) - Amended T132 uploaded to correct a spelling mistake.†
- 3 October 2018 - Added revised form T132 that includes GDPR information.
- 1 July 2017 (07.18) - First published.