Rules 6 and 32. SCHEDULE 1
STATEMENTS BY THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITY AND THE SECRETARY OF STATE
INFORMATION RELATING TO PATIENTS (OTHER THAN CONDITIONALLY DISCHARGED PATIENTS [AND PATIENTS SUBJECT (OR TO BE SUBJECT) TO AFTER-CARE UNDER SUPERVISION])
1. The full name of the patient.
2. The age of the patient.
3. The date of admission of the patient to the hospital or mental nursing home in which the patient is currently detained or liable to be detained, or of the reception of the patient into guardianship.
5. Details of the original authority for the detention or guardianship of the patient, including the Act of Parliament and the section of that Act by reference to which detention was authorised and details of any subsequent renewal of or change in the authority for detention.
6. The form of mental disorder from which the patient is recorded as suffering in the authority for detention (including amendments, if any, under section 16 or 72(5) of the Act, but excluding cases within section 5 of the Criminal Procedure (Insanity) Act 1964).
7. The name of the responsible medical officer and the period which the patient has spent under the care of that officer.
8. Where another registered medical practitioner is or has recently been largely concerned in the treatment of the patient, the name of that practitioner and the period which the patient has spent under his care.
9. The dates of all previous tribunal hearings in relation to the patient, the decisions reached at such hearings and the reasons given. (In restricted patient cases this requirement does not relate to decisions before 30th September 1983.)
10. Details of any proceedings in the Court of Protection and of any receivership order made in respect of the patient.
11. The name and address of the patient’s nearest relative or of any other person who is exercising that function.
12. The name and address of any other person who takes a close interest in the patient.
13. Details of any leave ofabsence granted to the patient during the previous 2 years, including the duration of such leave and particulars of the arrangements made for the patient’s residence while on leave.