General procedure, hearing procedure and decisions
33. Rule 5, rule 8 and Parts III, IV and V of these Rules shall apply to assessment applications as they apply to applications in so far as the circumstances of the case permit and subject to the following modifications—
- (a) rule 12 shall apply as if any reference to a document being withheld in accordance with rule 6 was a reference to part ofthe admission papers or other documents supplied in accordance with rule 32 being withheld;
- (b) rule 16 shall apply with the substitution, for the reference to 14 days’ notice, of a reference to such notice as is reasonably practicable;
- (c) rule 20 shall not apply;
- (d) rule 24 shall apply as if the period of time specified therein was 3 days instead of 7 days.