Legal Aid forms
All the legal aid forms can be obtained from the Government website; they change fairly regularly so check there for updates.
- Government website: Controlled work application forms. "Forms to apply for legal aid in controlled work cases, including immigration and mental health, family mediation and appeals."
- Government website: Mental health: CLR, enhanced rates and review of refusal. "Controlled work application forms: representation - CW1&2 (MH), enhanced rates - CWC (MH), review of refusal or withdrawal - CW4 (MH)."
- CW1&2 (MH) (v13, September 2018)† - This is a direct link to the main mental health law form. Periodically check that this is still the most recent form by visiting the the main page (previous link, above).
- Government website: Civil legal aid application forms. "Forms and guidance to apply for legal aid in civil and family cases, as well as certificates, notices, proceeding codes, and judicial review."
- Government website: Legal aid: submit a claim. "Use claim forms or claim online, eg using CCMS, to get paid for all aspects of legal aid work; find guidance and help with submissions."
- Government website: EC-CLAIM 1: escape fee case claim form. "Forms and checklists to submit escape fee case claims under the 4 different categories." The following documents are relevant to mental health law: (1) LAA, 'EC-CLAIM 1 MH: escape fee case claim form - mental health' (v8, April 2015); (2) LAA, 'Escape claim checklist - mental health' (v1.4, September 2016).