MHA 1983 s120D
Any cases with a hyperlink to this legislation will automatically be added here. There may be other relevant cases without a hyperlink, so please check the mental health case law page.
[The chapter/paragraph numbers which appear below (if any) refer to the 2008 versions of the Code of Practice and Reference Guide.]
120D.—(1) The regulatory authority must publish an annual report on its activities in the exercise of its functions under this Act.
(2) The report must be published as soon as possible after the end of each financial year.
(3) The Care Quality Commission must send a copy of its annual report to the Secretary of State who must lay the copy before Parliament.
(4) The Welsh Ministers must lay a copy of their annual report before the National Assembly for Wales.
(5) In this section “financial year” means—
- (a) the period beginning with the date on which section 52 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 comes into force and ending with the next 31 March following that date, and
- (b) each successive period of 12 months ending with 31 March.]