These are waiting to be added to the right place on the website, and summarised if necessary.
- Re C a child  EWHC 79 29/9/15 med recs
- R v Michael Brennan  EWCA Crim 1449Not on Bailii
- Sol J re Cheshire West Laura Davidson 22/9/15
- Working with offenders with PD NOMS 22/9/15
- High Court quashes decision to send anorexic woman to England Belfast Tele 21/9/15 Maguire J
- NHS max waiting times and patient choice policies, HOC library 16/9/15
- Legal community combat MH stigma SOl J 15/9/15 Peter Swingler
- R v Agbakoko v Allied Bakeries EAT 5/6/15
- Reforms put vulnerable at risk Gazette 2015 vol 112 no 32 p12 7/9/15
- PK v Poland QBD Silber 3/9/15
- Panagaki v Apost... QBD 14/5/15 ???
- Re J  3 WLR 683 10/2/15 (check ahve this)
- Re DGP COP 21/9/15 (check ahve)
- Corina van der Lans v Koninklijke.... 17/9/15 COP
- R v Luke Clarke 138/15 Crim
- Assisted Dying (no 2) Bill
- R(SG) v LB Haringey 4/8/15 ???
R v Potts 28/7/15 ???
- Add case summaries from Law Society DOL guidance
- Including Mostyn Re P decision
- Discussion list email re Code of Practice and renewals (8 May 2015)
- LAA Apr 2014 guidance on authorities and Legal Aid for cases in courts outside England and Wales ??
- Add old transcripts (ones that were removed from Bailii)
- Birmingham v Howell (have transcript)
- Court of Protection: Practice Directions Amendments April 2015
- Mar 2015 leave guidance (compare with old one)
- MoJ transfer guidance (and all guidance) - check MOJ website and add links
- Court of Protection (Amendment) Rules 2015
- 37 Park Square Chambers Court of Protection Elerter :: Issue 14 (see emails)
- Transforming care next steps report (see emails)
- Care Act 2014 and Children and Families Act 2014 (Consequential Amendments) Order 2015/914 - amends MHA
- Care Act 2014 (Commencement No. 4) Order 2015 - amends MHA
- R v Peter Richard Beaver CA (Crim Div) (Gross LJ, Elisabeth Laing J, Judge Gilbert) 24/03/2015 (Lawtel)
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Public Guardian (Amendment) Regulations 2015
- Revised Code of Practice for the Statutory Power of Arrest by Police Officers
- Court of Protection (Amendment) Rules 2015/548
- 39 Essex April newsletter
- MHLR summaries - add cases to website:
- ZH v Hungary –  MHLR 1
- R v B –  MHLR 12
- R v Ioaannis Marinos –  MHLR 20
- R v Robert Walls –  MHLR 67
- Plesó v Hungary –  MHLR 72
- Aswat v UK –  MHLR 130
- R (Haroon Aswat) v Home Secretary –  MHLR 140
- MHT stakeholder bulletin 13/11/14 "Mental Health Tribunal – Statutory Reports submission from Responsible Authority"
- Dear Court of Protection User Re X email 15/11/14 plus attachments
- R (Lubarski) v Poland (2014) QBD (Admin) (Ouseley J) 12/11/14
- Draft revised statutory guidance to implement the strategy for adults with autism in England: consultation document
- GROMOVS v LATVIA (2014) QBD (Admin) (Collins J) 10/11/2014 ???
- Doctors told to report on gun owners’ mental state (find free version)
- LAA August 2014 mental health guidance. The only changes since April version are: in part 2 "3.36 of 2010" replaced with "3.24 of 2014"; in part 4, final paragraph, "2013" replaced with "2014".
- Re A (a child) 139 BMLR 165 ?
- MP v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (DLA) No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- India v Ashley DC (Elias LJ, Hickinbottom J) 10/10/2014 - extradition
- R (on the application of EC) v SA Care Home / Hospital (2014) Admin Court 20/3/14 ??
- R v Daniels (Jade Louise) (2014) CA, CRIMINAL DIVISION 8 October 2014 ?
- R v Atkinson (James) (2014) CA, CRIMINAL DIVISION 3 October 2014 ?
- R (on the application of Dyer) v Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Local Health Board (2014) QBD, ADMINISTRATIVE COURT 1 August 2014 ?
- R v Humphries (David) (2014) CA, CRIMINAL DIVISION 7 October 2014 ?
- R v Thomas (Julie) (2014) CA, CRIMINAL DIVISION 8 October 2014 ?
- Ali (a Protected Party suing by Jabid Ali his father and Litigation Friend) v Caton and another Court of Appeal, Civil Division 15 October 2014 ?
- NHS Bodies and Local Authorities Partnership Arrangements Regulations 2000/617
- Fischer v Diffley  EWHC 4567 (Ch)Not on Bailii Dec 2013 testamentary capacity No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- R (Aswat) v SSHD and US, DC (Lord Thomas LCJ, Mitting J) 4/9/14 - extradition (see case below also)
- Travel to court within 10 miles...
- Chris Grayling plans network of mental health centres in prisons - Alan Travis,The Guardian, Tuesday 16 September 2014
- R (on the application of S) v Ministry Of Justice (2014) QBD 24/6/14 ??
- R v S (P B) (2014) CA Crim 16/7/14 ??
- R v Wilson (Jane) (2014) CA Crim 3/9/14 ??
- LM v Slovenia (App. No. 32863/05) -  ECHR 32863Not on Bailii/05 12 June 2014 ??
- Plesó v Hungary (App. No. 41242/08) -  ECHR 41242Not on Bailii/08 2 October 2012 ??
- 37 Park Square e-lerter (see email 9/9/14)
- Re: T (Children) 13 August 2014 ?? Lexis
- R v Poole (Matthew Jason) (2014) CA Crim 22 July 2014 ?
- R v Macsweeney (Fintan Lalor) (2014) CA Crim 23 July 2014 ?
- LBX v K, L, M  EWHC 3230 (Fam) and  EWHC 4170 (Fam) (Theis J) - link to 39ES Aug 2014 and previous judgments. "This will be the fifth substantive judgment in this matter, the first being Baker J.’s dated 31st March 2010  EWHC 2422 (COP)Not on Bailii. I gave a judgment on 20th July 2011  EWHC 2419 (Fam)Not on Bailii, that decision was the subject of an appeal by K which the Court of Appeal dismissed in their judgment on 8th February 2012  EWCA Civ 79. I gave a further judgment following a hearing on 6th March 2012  EWHC 439."
- Law Commission project on deprivation of liberty
- Law Commission project on wills
- Draft MHA Code of Practice Consultation
- Throwing down the gauntlet – the mental capacity revolution in Northern Ireland
- Post-legislative scrutiny of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010: Consultation 7/8/14
- Supreme Court refuses to hear litigant-in-person negligence appeal, Litigation Futures Aug 28, 2014 (Mulcahy v Castles Solicitors) - undiagnosed AS
- LAA Annual report 2013/4 and plans for 2014/5
- Government pushes on with online powers of attorney - Law Society Gazette, July 8, 2014
- Report: Adult social care in England 10 July 2014 Public Accounts Committee
- R v A (O M) (2014) CA Crim Div 10 June 2014
- Re P (a child) (reporting restriction order) -  2 FCR 337 Fam Div 17 December 2013 ??
- JMCA v Belfast Health and Social Care Trust - NICA 12 May 2014 - DOL
- R (on the application of Antoniou) v Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust (2014) CA Civ 12 June 2014 - death
- Re; C (a child) 30 April 2014 ??
- Re Loyizou 24 January 2002 ???
- Social circumstances reports for MHTs in England under the 2013 Practice Direction: Part 2 - Legal Action (2014) June Pages 41-46 - 4/7/2014 (see if can publish)
- Arshad v Malta DC (Treacy LJ, Supperstone J) 01/07/2014 - extradition
- Issue 16 of the Mind legal newsletter
- Mental Health (Scotland) Bill 2014 (SP Bill No.53)
- North Somerset Council v LW - Court of Protection (Keehan J) 21/05/2014
- Re BM  All ER (D) 178 (May)  Lexis Citation 79 - 20 May 2014 - Judge Lush
- Your nearest relative isn't always the dearest S.J. (2014) Vol.158 No.28 Page 17 - 15/7/2014 - David Hewitt
- Edwards v SSHD and Govt of USA DC (Aikens LJ, Globe J) 11/07/2014
- Re RS's application for JR  NIQB 88
- R v Hamilton CA Crim Div 22/7/14 ?
- Adults with Incapacity (Supervision of Welfare Guardians etc. by Local Authorities) (Scotland) Amendment (No.2) Regulations 2014
- Last word: respecting decisions and privacy before and after death, Solicitors Journal S.J. (2014) Vol.158 No.22 Pages 18-19,21, 3/6/2014, Barry Speker (Sintons)
- R v Peter Quirk  EWCA Crim 1052Not on Bailii (Lawtel)
- Re GW  All ER (D) 91 (Jun). Deputyship.
- Lima v Gordon Hospital (2012) QBD 25 July 2012
- Consultation: New offence of ill-treatment or wilful neglect - Government response
- KC v Clinical Director of St Loman's Hospital  IEHC 310 Ir HC 04/07/2013
- GF v Clinical Director of Acute Psychiatric Unit, Tallaght Hospital  IEHC 309 Ir HC04/07/2013
- DF (suing by his testamentary guardian and next friend, KM) v Garda Commissioner  IEHC 312 Ir HC 11/06/2013
- A Local Authority v B  All ER (D) 59 (Jun). Contact, injunction
- Mental Health Tribunal v SP THE HIGH COURT 12 May 2014
- Nursing & Midwifery Council v Simpson (2014) QBD 22 May 2014 12 months for s44 offences
- Re EW (a child) 03/06/2014 ??
- R v Talarico (Ricardo) (2013) CA Crim Div 14 August 2013 Quash restriction order
- Northern Trust v EMcC, HM & Dept of Health, Social Services & Public Safety, County Court 23 December 2013 Northern Ireland. Nearest realtive
- R v Catchpole (Scott Jamie) (2014) CA 7 May 2014
- R v Quirk (Peter Kenneth) (2014) CA 7 May 2014
- R v Kinsey (Matthew) (2014) CA 1 May 2014
- R v Janaway (Christopher Ian) (2014) CA 15 May 2014
- R (on the application of Walizada) v Secretary Of State For The Home Department (2014) QBD 9 May 2014 ?
- The Health Service Executive V LG and another -  IEHC 297 High Court 2 May 2013
- KC v Clinical Director of St Loman's Hospital and another -  IEHC 310 High Court 4 July 2013
- DF (suing by his testamentary guardian and next friend, KM) v Garda Commissioner and others -  IEHC 31 High Court 11 June 2013
- GF v Clinical Director of Acute Psychiatric Unit, Tallaght Hospital -  IEHC 309 High Court 4 July 2013
- Jones v Parkin & Ors 10 April 2014. MCA
- The Health Service Executive v LG and another -  IEHC 297
- Legal Aid Standard Civil Contract 2014 – commencing 1 August 2014; section 7 contains MH category specific rules
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (Amendment of Schedule 1) Order 2014 – exceptions to draft residence test regulations
- Tracey v Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and another ?
- Birmingham City Council v Howell and another CA Civ 17/6/14 ?
- R (Poule) v SSHD (2014) QBD (Admin) (Robin Purchas QC) 15/05/2014 - immigration and mental health
- New EWCOP Bailii database and whether to change old page titles
- CQC updated their Cheshire West guidance on 14/4/14 - see discussion list emails
- Try to publish 'How to deal with conveyancing when a client loses capacity' Solicitors Journal (2014) Vol.158 No.19 Page 28 15/5/14 John Coulter (Hadaway & Hadaway)
- R (on the application of AB) v Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority 14 January 2014 ?
- FX v Clinical Director of Central Mental Hospital -  IESC 1 Southern Irish Supreme Court 23 January 2014
- A Local Authority v B, F & G  EWHC B18 (COP) (21 March 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/COP/2014/B18.html "This case raises the novel point as to whether or not a Hadkinson order can be granted in the Court of Protection and whether or not, in the circumstances of this particular case, it should be."
- Capacity in Crisis? 17 April 2014 Sophy Miles & Beverley Taylor highlight the problems stemming from the Mental Capacity Act 2005 v
- R v Menna (Chelvanayagam) (2013) CA Crim 26 November 2013
- R v Limani (Jonathan) (2013) CA Crim 17 May 2013
- SLAM Code of Conduct Oct 2012 - see email
- HC(91)29 and HC(83)19 - see email
- "Please find attached an amended P6 for completion by the Judges at Tribunal hearings. The forms should then be handed to the MHAA, immediately after the hearing. This replaces all previous versions." See MHLA email 11/4/14
- "In addition at the Stakeholder meeting yesterday, we were asked to circulate the STJ Liaison Judges Areas and contact email addresses to all Trusts, please see attached." See MHLA email 11/4/14
- "Please see attached T129 form that has been slightly amended to include a footer. The footer has been added to ensure the up to date version of the form is being used. Please disregard the previously e-mailed T129 sent on Monday 7th April 2014." See MHLA email 11/4/14
- "On Tuesday 15 April The Mental Health Tribunal with be moving to a new telephone system. The move may cause some disruption to telephone services during the transition. To assist us to keep disruption to a minimum, we would advise you to avoid telephone contact were possible and to e-mail in the first instance. We will endeavour to maintain our services and urgent telephone contact can be made on 0300 123 2201. Please note that from 15 April all fax numbers pre-fixed 01162 will no longer be operational. Please see the new contact sheet attached." See MHLA email 11/4/14
- A County Council v MS  Lexis Citation 44,  All ER (D) 46 (Apr) COP 20/3/14 ?
- Consultation on s135 and 136
- NHS Commissioning Board and Clinical Commissioning Groups Regulations 2012 - re s117
- Rule 34 general direction 7/4/14
- Stakeholder letter Apr 2014
- T129 7/4/14
- Other consultation documents (saved)
- Dunhill v Burgin (Rev 1)  UKSC 18 (12 March 2014)
- Loughlin v Singh and others  EWHC 912 (Admin)Not on Bailii - at least link on existing pages
- G v Scottish Ministers and another SC 18 December 2013 - have already?
- Issue 15 of the Mind legal newsletter. http://www.mind.org.uk/media/739905/mind-legal-newsletter-no-15-march-2014-.pdf
- http://www.hilldickinson.com/publications/health/2014/march/a_gilded_cage_is_still_a_cage.aspx Hill Dickinson, A gilded cage is still a cage: P -v- Cheshire West and Chester Council and another; P and Q -v- Surrey County Council
- RGS (No. 3), Re  EWHC B12 (COP) (20 March 2013) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/COP/2014/B12.html
- R v Melbourne (Sean) CA Crim 25 February 2014 ?
- www.lawsociety.org.uk/advice/practice-notes/mental-capacity-international-aspects/ 17 March 2014
- AB, Re Notification of Statutory Will Application  EWHC B39 (COP) - already?
- Civil Legal Aid (Remuneration) (Amendment) (No 3) Regulations 2014 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2014/607/contents/made - JR
- Simon v Byford & Ors  EWCA Civ 280 (13 March 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2014/280.html - testamentary capacity
- P, Re  EWHC 4581 (COP) (11 December 2013) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/COP/2013/4581.html 'This is an application in the Court of Protection, made by an NHS Trust for the benefit of a thirty-six year old woman who is currently heavily pregnant and about to deliver her fourth child. ... The application concerns the situation that might arise if Mrs. P (as I will call her) should get into difficulties during the course of her labour, which is expected to be induced shortly after this hearing.'
- Webley v St George's Hospital NHS Trust & Anor  EWHC 299 (QB) (14 February 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2014/299.html
- Das, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department & Ors  EWCA Civ 45 (28 January 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2014/45.html 'This appeal concerns the circumstances in which a person who the Secretary of State for the Home Department has power to remove from the United Kingdom and intends to do so but who has a mental illness may be detained.'
- L, R (on the application of) v West London Mental Health NHS Trust & Ors  EWCA Civ 47 (29 January 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2014/47.html
- Aster Healthcare Ltd v Shafi (Estate of)  EWHC 77 (QB) (24 January 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2014/77.html 'This is an appeal from the decision of HH Judge Million in the Willesden County Court to grant summary judgment to the Claimant in a claim against the Estate of the late Mr Mohammed Shafi for outstanding care home fees. It raises interesting and important issues about the relationship between section 7 of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the provisions of Part III of the National Assistance Act 1948, ("the 1948 Act") Part III of the National Health Service and Community Care Act 1990 ("the 1990 Act"), and related statutes, regulations and guidance that concern the obligations or powers of a local authority to provide residential accommodation and care services for persons who by reason of age, illness, disability or any other circumstances are in need of care and attention which is not otherwise available to them.'
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust v AA  EWHC 1666 (Fam)Not on Bailii (28 January 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Fam/2014/1666.html Caesarian
- S, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 50 (Admin) (28 January 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2014/50.html 'The claimant, "S", claims damages for his alleged unlawful immigration detention in Corby Police Station and Colnbrook and Harmondsworth IRCs between 3 December 2011 and 21 March 2012 and for the alleged series of significant breaches by the defendant, ("SSHD") of the policies relating to immigration detention, the detaining of those suffering from serious mental illness and of the treatment and conditions of detention of such immigration detainees.'
- Hundreds of mentally ill children 'locked in police cells', some for over 24 hours, Independent 8/4/14 http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hundreds-of-mentally-ill-children-locked-in-police-cells-some-for-over-24-hours-9086179.html
- Mentally unfit refugees unfairly targeted by Home Office, Mark Townsend, The Observer, Saturday 25 January 2014 http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/25/mentally-unfit-refugees-home-office-charity
- Mental Health (Discrimination) Act 2013 (Commencement) Order 2013 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/1694/contents/made
- TW v Enfield Borough Council  EWCA Civ 362 (27 March 2014) URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2014/362.html 'In summary, it seems to me that, as a matter of construction of section 11(4), when an ASW is considering whether it is "reasonably practicable" to consult the "nearest relative" before making an application to admit a mental patient pursuant to section 3(1) and 13(1) of the MHA 1983 (in its form as at 29 June 2007), the section imposes on the ASW an obligation to strike a balance between the patient's Article 5 right not to be detained unless that is done by a procedure that is in accordance with the law and the patient's Article 8(1) right to her private life.'
URL: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2013/2127.html ???
2013 and older
- Patel v Northumberland Tyne And Wear Foundation Trust 2011] EWHC 4073 (Admin) - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- consultation with nearest relative
- DP v South Tyneside DC (2011) Admin Court 14/7/11 - upload transcript and add NCN  EWHC 4073 (Admin)Not on Bailii
- R v Patel (Parulben)  EWCA Crim 965Not on Bailii - new page, upload transcript - MCA 2005 s44
- R v Ruby (Ian)  EWCA Crim 1653Not on Bailii - new page, upload transcript - appeal against s45A
- Durkan v Madden: Goff v Madden  All ER (D) 142 (Sep) - capacity
- Courts and Tribunals Fee Remissions Order 2013
- Second annual Bailii lecture
Add to CQC page?
Add to Consultations page?
Add to OPG page?
Add to Southern Ireland page?
Add to Northern Ireland page?
- Mental Health (1986 Order) (Commencement No 5) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
http://www.solicitorsjournal.com/story.asp?sectioncode=3&storycode=19967&c=1&eclipse_action=getsession (check link works)
- R (De Almeida) v Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea  EWHC 1082 (Admin) (27 April 2012) - community care - ?
- Offender Health Blog: Mental Capacity Act and Prisoners - URL?
- R v Younghusband (James)
- LSC website re contract terminations
- Mental Health (Discrimination) Bill
- Oliver Donald, 'Powers of restraint' (Local Govt Lawyer, 3/5/12)
- OBTAIN (mentioned in re rb)
-  EWHC 974 (Fam)Not on Bailii Ryder J
-  EWHC 3465 (Fam)Not on Bailii Bennett J
Check have these:
- Re F. (Mental Patient: Sterilisation)  2 A.C. 1 HL
- Re MB (Medical Treatment)  2 FLR 426
- Re T (Adult: Refusal Of Medical Treatment)  4 All ER 649
- Tameside And Glossop Acute Services Trust v CH  1 FLR 762
- F, Re  Fam. Law 243 (CP)
Cases to find
- R. v Salisu (Musedig Olohumtosim) Court of Appeal (Criminal Division), 09 December 2009
- A County Council v M and C, Court of Protection, 2nd July 2009 email 24/7/09 refers
- R v Brent Magistrates Court, The Hospital Managers of Chadwick Lodge, & the Secretaries of State for Justice and Health, ex parte LS (unreported), 14th July 2009 (Laws LJ and Penry-Davey J) email 18/9/09 refers
- F, Re (2009) 12 C.C.L. Rep. 530 (CP)
Cases to find
- G, Applicant 2009 G.W.D. 12-194 (Sh Ct (Glasgow))
- T, Applicant 2005 S.L.T. (Sh Ct) 97 (Sh Ct (Glasgow))
- Ritchie (Deceased), Re  EWHC 709 (Ch) (Ch D (Leeds))
- adjourning only if considering whether discharge and whether, if d/cing, whether conds should be applied r v sw thames mhrt exp demetri 1997 cod 44 ca
Cases to find
- adjourn. reasons must show power exercised to enable tribunal to do what statute allows or requires it to do r (sshd) v mhrt 2000 mhlr 209
- Re AS and DS (2004) COP (former) case no 2120091/2
- Re HW (2005) COP (former) case no 2122208
- Re AKP COP case no 10185666 1/11/07
- Re GS COP case no 11582024 10/7/08
Cases to add
- Van der Leer v The Netherlands
- Aerts v Belgium
- Herczegfalvy v Austria – Medical decisions as to treatment
- Dodov v Bulgaria
- Storck v Germany
- E v Norway
- JM Applicant Unreported May 29, 2009 (Sh Ct (North Strathclyde))
- Iqbal v Prison Officers Association  EWCA Civ 1310
Add from Bailii
- R. (on the application of Griffin) v City of Westminster Magistrates' Court  EWHC 943 (Admin) - extradition lawful, suicide risk
- B v Scottish Ministers  CSIH 31 - indefinite preventative detention
- R. v Ensor (Max Angus)  EWCA Crim 2519 - late service of psych report
- R. (on the application of Wang) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1578 (Admin) - immigration detention unlawful
- Ritchie (Deceased), Re - Ritchie v Joslin  EWHC 709 (Ch) - delusions, no testamentary capacity
- Yuen v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 573 (Admin) - extradition lawful despite unfitness to plead
Transcripts to upload
- Re W (An Adult: Sterilization) -  2 FCR 187
- r v nordon transcript nov 1984
- Bone v Mental Health Review Tribunal -  3 All ER 330
- R v Mental Health Review Tribunal, ex parte Clatworthy -  3 All ER 699
- Grant v Mental Health Review Tribunal 1986 OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
- R v Merseyside Mental Health Review Tribunal, ex parte K -  1 All ER 694
- R v Canons Park Mental Health Review Tribunal, ex parte A -  1 All ER 481
- R v Trent Regional Health Authority, ex parte Somaratne - 31 BMLR 140
- Dlodlo v Mental Health Review Tribunal for the South Thames Region and others - 36 BMLR 145
- R v Mental Health Review Tribunal for North Thames Region, ex parte Pierce - 36 BMLR 137
- R v Managers of North West London Mental Health NHS Trust, ex p Stewart (1996) 36 BMLR 151
- Re LC (Medical Treatment: Sterilisation)  2 FLR 258
- Practice Note (Official Solicitor Etc  2 FLR 373
- Re L (A Minor) (Adoption: Parental Agreement)  1 FLR 400
- R v Kirklees Metropolitan Borough Council Ex Parte C  2 FLR 117
- Re S (Gifts By Mental Patient)  1 FLR 96
- Re S (Application For Judicial Review)  1 FLR 790
- Re JT (Adult: Refusal Of Medical Treatment)  1 FLR 48
- Re F (Mental Health Act: Guardianship)  1 FLR 192
- Re SS (Medical Treatment: Late Termination)  1 FLR 445
- Banks v Banks  1 FLR 726
- B v Barking Havering And Brentwood Community Healthcare Nhs Trust  1 FLR 106
- Re Whitbread; Whitbread v Kingston and District NHS Trust and another - 39 BMLR 94
- Scottish Ministers v Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland (JM) - 2012 SC 225
- Black v Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland - 2012 SC 251
- INQUIRY UNDER THE FATAL ACCIDENT AND INQUIRIES (SCOTLAND) ACT 1976 INTO THE SUDDEN DEATH OF ANNEMARIE DOOHER  ScotSC 70 (11 February 2009) - URL: http://www.bailii.org/scot/cases/ScotSC/2009/70.html
Cases to be added
The following were on the 'cases to be added' page.
Re K (EPA), Re F  Ch 310
- Re TF (An Adult: Residence) - CA 26/6/00
- Re D (mental patient: nearest relative) - CA FC3 00/5338/C 9/5/00
- Anderson, Doherty and Reid v The Scottish Ministers and the Advocate-General for Scotland - Ct. of Session (Inner House) X170/00 16/6/00
- C v (1) South London and Maudsley Hospital NHS Trust (2) LB Lambeth - QB/2000/PTA/394
- R (Wooder) v Feggetter and another  3 WLR 591 - Admin. Ct. CO/4171/00 30/11/00
- R (H) v MHRT - Admin. Ct. CO/3013/2000 7/12/00
- Petition of WM - 11/7/02 Lord Eassie
- Re W  EWHC 901 (Fam) - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- R v Joseph (Ian)  EWCA Crim 1610 - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- 15-year sentence quashed; s38 interim hospital order granted
- R v Joseph (Ian)  EWCA Crim 1924 - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- appeal against conviction
- R v McMilan  EWCA Crim 222 - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- R v Wang  EWCA Crim 3238 - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- R v Horton  EWHC 3035 (QB) - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- R v Dass  EWHC 3254 (QB) - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- R v Carpenter  EWHC 3122 (QB) - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- Re C; C v S  EWHC 1869 (Ch) - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.
- Enduring power of attorney
- R v Dass  EWCA Crim 1208 - No Bailii link (for this neutral citation number): this message will automatically be replaced by a link when Bailii publishes the judgment.