Stephensons Solicitors, Wigan - COP Graduate Paralegal (listed until 7/7/22)
Title: Graduate Paralegal
Department: Court Of Protection
Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Are you a Law Graduate looking for an exciting, new opportunity?
- How would you like to join our rapidly growing and expanding team?
- How would you like to work within our specialist and niche court of protection department, alongside a supportive and down to earth team who are genuinely committed to your training and development?
About The Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Paralegal within our Court of Protection & Community Care department. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment whilst getting involved in cutting edge legal work.
The team deals with a wide range of sensitive and complex cases involving life changing decisions for vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be joining the team at an exciting stage. The team has doubled in size over the last year and is continuing to expand.
First, we ask that you have a genuine interest in this area of law, a Law Degree or relevant work experience.
About the Team:
Please watch this video for details about our Court of Protection team.
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
Why not visit our website to see why you should come and work for us.
What else can we offer you?
Visit our website to view details of our benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Agile/remote working
- Well-being package inc (financial, physical, mental and dietary heath support)
- Free parking
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Season ticket & travel support
- Payroll giving scheme
- Social events & clubs
- Internal referral scheme
- Retail vouchers/cashback schemes
- Early monthly pay scheme
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Savings Schemes
Contact Bethany Mann: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01942 774091