Blue Trinity Solicitors, London - Mental Health Supervisor (deadline 5/5/23)
We are looking for a suitably qualified Mental Health Supervisor to join our growing team for a start date in the Autumn of 2023. We are open to full or part time applicants who will be required to cover the south and south east regions of England. We ask, in your cover letter, to demonstrate how you meet the supervisor requirements with particular emphasis on the standard declaration form.
Who we are
Blue Trinity Solicitors genuinely care about protecting the rights of individuals and promoting the rule of law for the most vulnerable members of our society. Our commitment is to provide the best service to our clients.
Why work for us
At Blue Trinity we recognise the value of training and retaining our best employees. We aim to provide a great working experience for our employees and strongly believe that a positive work environment brings the best out of our people.
To achieve this aim we seek to promote;
- A competitive salary
- Company sponsored social gatherings
- A collaborative & open-plan office environment
- Training and mentoring to develop individual skills, strengths and professional profile
- Positive thinking and working environment to boost morale and productivity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cloud based management software and access to online legal subscriptions.
Mental Health Department
- We are seeking an ambitious lawyer to assist the dept in complying with the standard civil contract.
- You will work closely with the dept in order to manage an independent caseload
- You will be expected to provide comprehensive legal advice and representation to our clients within the context of the Mental Health Act and other relevant legislation.
- You will be expected to attend clients at hospitals, in their home and care/nursing homes.
- Some remote working is also a possibility
- Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme Member
- Must satisfy the supervisory standards in the Mental Health category of Law
- Good understanding of the Legal Aid Agency Contract Specifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A driving license is advantageous
How to Apply?
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com