From Mental Health Law Online
The Tribunals Service publish the following forms. Note that the links on this page are currently out of date: the forms are available now on the MOJ website.
Case Management Request form
- Mental Health Tribunal, 'CMR1: Case Management Request form'. This voluntary form, introduced in March 2011, is intended to ensure that applicants provide the necessary information under the Rules when applying for directions, postponement, prohibition or disclosure of information, wasted costs, permission to withdraw an application, or other interlocutory matters (such as appointment of a representative). The form provides guidance and explains where it should be sent.
- MHLA: New procedure for Tribunal applications and references - 23/8/10 - The Tribunal secretariat have introduced new application and referral forms, and a guidance document. They state that from 1/10/10 incomplete application forms will be rejected unless satisfactory reasons are given, and ask that duplicate forms are not sent.
- Explanatory leaflet: Appealing to the Adminstrative Appeals Chamber of the Upper Tribunal (Mental Health)
- OH6 Oral Hearing - Confirmation of attendance/request for travel warrant and extra expenses
- OH8 Oral Hearing - Certificate of Loss of Earnings
- Expenses information leaflet
- Travel and Subsistence expenses Claim Form