REPORTS RELATING TO CONDITIONALLY DISCHARGED PATIENTS
1. Where there is a medical practitioner responsible for the care and supervision of the patient in the community, an up-to-date medical report prepared for the tribunal including the relevant medical history and a full report on the patient’s mental condition.
2. Where there is a social worker or probation officer responsible for the patient’s care and supervision in the community, an up-to-date report prepared for the tribunal on the patient’s progress in the community since discharge from hospital.
3. A report on the patient’s home circumstances.
4. The views of the Secretary of State on the suitability of the patient for absolute discharge.
5. Any other observations on the application which the Secretary of Statewishes to make.