REPORTS RELATING TO PATIENTS (OTHER THAN CONDITIONALLY DISCHARGED PATIENTS [AND PATIENTS SUBJECT (OR TO BE SUBJECT) TO AFTER-CARE UNDER SUPERVISION])
1. An up-to-date medical report, prepared for the tribunal, including the relevant medical history and a full report on the patient’s mental condition.
2. An up-to-date social circumstances report prepared for the tribunal including reports on the following—
- (a) the patient’s home and family circumstances, including the attitude of the patient’s nearest relative or the person so acting;
- (b) the opportunities for employment or occupation and the housing facilities which would be available to the patient if discharged;
- (c) the availability of community support and relevant medical facilities; (d) the financial circumstances of the patient.
3. The views of the authority on the suitability of the patient for discharge.
4. Any other information or observations on the application which the authority wishes to make.