Any cases with a hyperlink to this legislation will automatically be added here. There may be other relevant cases without a hyperlink, so please check the mental health case law page.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.0.11: Warning: No results.
[The chapter/paragraph numbers here refer to the 2008 versions of the Code of Practice and Reference Guide.]
Child community patients
[64E.—(1) This section applies to the giving of relevant treatment to a community patient who—
(2) The treatment may not be given to the patient unless—
(3) But the certificate requirement does not apply if—
(4) Nor does the certificate requirement apply in so far as the administration of medicine to the patient at any time during the period of one month beginning with the day on which the community treatment order is made is section 58 type treatment.
(5) The reference in subsection (4) above to the administration of medicine does not include any form of treatment specified under section 58(1)(a) above.
(6) For the purposes of subsection (2)(a) above, there is authority to give treatment to a patient if—
(7) Subsections [(3) to (4A) and (5) to (9)] of section 64C above have effect for the purposes of this section as they have effect for the purposes of section 64B above[; and for the purpose of this subsection, subsection (4A) of section 64C above has effect as if—
(8) Regulations made by virtue of section 32(2)(d) above apply for the purposes of this section as they apply for the purposes of Part 2 of this Act.]