Part II contents
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 12ZA, 12ZB, 12ZC, 12A, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 17A, 17B, 17C, 17D, 17E, 17F, 17G, 18, 19, 19A, 20, 20A, 20B, 21, 21A, 21B, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
I, II, III, IV, 4A, V, VI, VIII, IX, X, Schedules
Change made by Mental Health Act 2007
Any cases with a hyperlink to this legislation will automatically be added here. There may be other relevant cases without a hyperlink, so please check the mental health case law page.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.0.11: Warning: No results.
[The chapter/paragraph numbers here refer to the 2008 versions of the Code of Practice and Reference Guide.]
Duration of community treatment order
[17C. A community treatment order shall remain in force until—
- (a) the period mentioned in section 20A(1) below (as extended under any provision of this Act) expires, but this is subject to sections 21 and 22 below;
- (b) the patient is discharged in pursuance of an order under section 23 below or a direction under section 72 below;
- (c) the application for admission for treatment in respect of the patient otherwise ceases to have effect; or
- (d) the order is revoked under section 17F below,
whichever occurs first.]
- ↑ Mental Health Act 2007 s32; Mental Health Act 2007 (Commencement No.7 and Transitional Provisions) Order 2008 wef 3/11/08